Professional Development and coaching opportunities
The Granite Ivrit offers schools and teachers Hebrew curriculum and many coaching and professional development programs that focus on teaching and learning Hebrew as a second language while creating a shared professional knowledge that promotes professional growth to your staff while fostering a culture of professional development.
Our professional hands-on workshops, coaching opportunities and tailored professional learning solutions are designed to suit your needs.
Here are some examples you can consider:
- Teaching Hebrew as a second language within the Proficiency Approach and ACTFL proficiency guidelines framework – from theory to practice.
- From input to output - how to plan a good lesson?
- Learner autonomy in the second language classroom - What, Why and How?
- Let’s talk: How to promote oral communication skills among second language learners? Practical methods you can use in class.
- Let’s read: How to promote accuracy, fluency and understanding of reading skills among second language learners? Practical methods you can use in class.
- Let’s listen: How to promote listening skills among second language learning? Practical methods you can use in class.
- Let’s write: How to promote writing skills among second language learning? Practical methods you can use in class.
- Let’s be practical: sharing best practices when we teach SLA.
- Assessment and evaluation tools - Why? When? Who? What? How?
- Why and how to teach culture and authentic materials and tasks when teaching a second language? From theory to practice.
- Differentiate teaching in the Second language classroom.
- Using Israeli art to enrich the learning opportunities.
- Special workshops can be tailored to your needs.
To learn more, contact us today to plan your Hebrew curriculum, next PD or coaching sessions!
*Special rates for schools who use the Granite Ivrit Hebrew curriculum.